The Sephora VIB sale is now live as of April 17, 2020. I know I have felt overwhelmed to buy products just because the sale is going on. It’s easy to get lost in options so I’m here to help and recommend a few favorite products by categories!
Rouge members get 20% off their entire purchase from April 17 through May 1
VIB members get 15% off from April 21 through April 29.
Insider members get 10% off from April 23 through April 27.
The promo code is SPRINGSAVE.
- Lips – My favorite moisturizing lip product that everyone and their mom now uses: LANEIGE Lip Sleeping Mask, if you have not tried it, try it…its a cult favorite now for a reason. (Retails $20).
2. Face Serum – KIEHL’s Midnight Recovery Concentrate, for all the people who struggle with dry skin, this is the moisture your skin needs! “An anti-aging night serum that hydrates skin overnight for a smoother-looking complexion and a radiant glow come morning.” (Retails $75)
3. Exfoliator – PETER THOMAS ROTH – Pumpkin Enzyme Mask Enzymatic Dermal Resurfacer. This makes my skin feel as smooth as a baby. It’s manual, chemical, and enzymatic exfoliating treatment. I try to use this at least once a week. (Retails $60).
4. Foundation – For Full Coverage, this is my fave. NARS – Natural Radiant Longwear Foundation. It’s a matte finish and it does not budge. Also the first time I used this I thought the product that came out was a tiny amount but I quickly realized a little goes a long way lol. (Retails $49)
5. Lipgloss – BUXOM – Full-On™ Plumping Lip Polish Gloss. This is my go to lip gloss by itself or layered on lipstick/liner. The color is dolly. (Retails $21)
6. Moisturizer – Drunk Elephant – Lala Retro™ Whipped Moisturizer with Ceramides. This moisturizer gives my skin life again, especially when I suck at doing my skincare and don’t feel like putting anything else on my skin. Gives you the glowing skin you need for you dehydrated heathens. (Retails $60)
7. Eyeliner – Kat Von D – Tattoo Liner. Everyone always asks how I do a wing everyday and having a sharp and crisp liner will make or break it. (Retails $21)
8. Hair Treatment – Ahh the category that I spend the most on in my life… This product saved me – Olaplex Hair Perfector No. 3. I have been blonde for probably 6 years now, and I change my mind a lot so from going back and forth, this has helped curb the damage. Put it on damp hair and let it sit for at least 10 minutes before washing and conditioning. (Retails $28)
9. Hair oil – Moroccanoil Treatment – Had to add this in too because I dont wash my hair often and I use this in between washes to not have hay like hair. (Retails $44)
10. Hair Again whoops, my favorite product from Sephora is this… The Dyson Supersonic Hair Dryer! I got this as a gift and it has changed my life haha. Definitely a splurge but worth it because it dries your hair in half the time and it has so many heat/power settings so you can blow out your own hair, if you’re ambitious enough 😉 (Retails $ 399)
Thanks for visiting my first post! I wanted to write something simple this first go around.
If you have any question, please feel free to reach out on the let’s connect page or on my instagram @Krystal_Hsiung. Also I do have other posts scheduled to be shared soon, I’m aiming to share new content twice a week.